Thursday, 7 November 2013

Mood Board for Digipak.


I have created a mood board of the concept that I want to show on the digipak for the band. As the existing album they have had quite the controversial theme to it, I have decided to also show this in the making of my digipak, to do this I have the idea of dressing up a young girl in adult clothing and make-up, smoking and drinking surrounded by empty alcohol bottles. I have chosen this not only for the controversy but also as most of the bands songs are related to drinking in some way as well as partying it hard image so by using the alcohol I can portray this in my digipak.

2 comments:

  1. L4 - very good
    Could you comment on how this meets the interests/attitudes of your audience - evidence from their profiles, values etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its on its way - so far at a Low Level 2 as key posts need improving or are missing.

    As a must you still need photos of actors (with reasons why they have been cast), costume design (easy just go online shopping - look for what you ideally would have), recee (LT & focus on the lighting rig too), assets (props - instruments and where you will source them from), and Production Schedule using your shot list (the order in which you will film it from your storyboard).
    Again make sure you upload the storyboard/animatic as a priority it will cost big marks on the R&P)

    ReplyDelete